Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Looking Ahead to the BJP 2012

My silly brand new HP laptop is still not working, so I haven't been able to share my October BJP, but it is complete and I am working on November now.   

No one is more surprised than me that I have been 'keeping up' with the BJP.  I think it is because it really has become a personal journey.  Revisiting places I've been has been enlightening, to say the least.  I never ever expected it to take me where it has and with that in mind, I gave some serious thought on where I wanted the BJP to take me in 2012.

I now know that the BJP is so much more than beading.  I don't know why this is such news to me, since I was already aware of the Power of the Bead.  That magical journey that happens when you just bead and let the process overtake your mind soul  and before you know it - Poof - a little bit of yourself is reflected in beads.  ~sigh~  I get the same feeling when I do yoga.

Anyhow, I was just so excited that I came up with my BJP theme for next year,  that I wanted to share my enthusiasm for the BJP and encourage anyone who has hesitated to join to throw yourself into the project and let the magic begin!   Registration opens soon......

Bead Happy and Often!







2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

good to know you'll be back. I've had quite a roller coaster ride this year with health issues. Even though I helped to keep the project alive, I never did a piece. I'm on board this year, and will participate, but with far less demands on bead content, but just as much journaling. Its a project that brought me into the cyber world so I hope to help it continue on.

Robbie said...

Lynn, so good to 'hear' from you again!!! You are on my mind from time to time and I thought perhaps my blog dashboard wasn't working! Your BJP's this year have been stunning!!