Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beading For A Cure

It's almost that time of year to show your support and join the fight against colon cancer.
How?
By bidding high on the most extraordinary beaded creations on Ebay!

Beginning on March 7, Beading for a Cure will host a series of weekly auctions featuring items made and donated by bead artists~all using the same beads, but with surprisingly different results.

Each set of auctions last just a week, with new items added each Sunday through May 9. All proceeds (minus basic operating expenses) will be donated to the National Colorectal Cancer Research Alliance in honor of Layne Shilling, a talented bead artist who lost her battle with this disease.

Won't you please join us? Take a moment to see the amazing beadwork that will be auctioned. There are 65 items to choose from - I'm sure at least a few of them you won't be able to resist :)

And don't forget to tell your friends !

~ Big Hug to Grace for helping me get my sidebar button working! ~

1 comment:

Susan Elliott said...

Boy~! That was a beautiful slideshow to watch -- thanks for the link...you'll need to remind me about the auctions...

I have my eye on your desk set!!!!

Plus, I loved Dot's hippo and there were two lariat style necklaces with beaded charms that intrigued me too...but your set is TOPS!!!