Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes . . . .

. . . .snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, silver white winters that melt into spring, these are a few of my favorite things.....


Sorry, I couldn't resist singing the next verse. Of course, my lyrics are probably wrong, but I know it's something like that (or is that the verse with brown paper packages tied up with string??)


Anyway back to the point of sharing my favorite things.


As I mentioned in my last post, my Believe memory book from my sister Laurel is truly a treasured piece. Here's a peek at some of the pages.


My mom took my sisters and I to NYC 2 years ago in December. While we were there, we visited this silly Charmin (yeah, the toilet paper company) 'event' and posed on this tobaggon. Look at the vintage image she found - can you believe that?








I love the santa at the bottom of this page.
















A menagerie of memories......








I love my sister!

No comments: