Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

After spending a glorious Saturday in the woods, I have mentally switched into Fall mode. Although the trees still were green, a few have started their spectacular color change. I couldn't resist collecting a few leaves and acorns and some unknown fun little speckled pods.


Now it's time to turn my attention to my home. I love the colors of the season and although making too many trips to the attic to haul all the totes down is not my favorite way to spend a Sunday, the effort is worth it. I love re-discovering all my collections of this and that and finding a new place for them around the house. It's an all day process, and I don't dare sit down at my studio table to just bead a bit, because I know where that will lead --


One my favorite whimsy pillows is this pumpkin. The paisley fabric was a gift from my friend Stephanie and the design is from a rubber stamp that I enlarged and tweeked a bit.







No comments: