Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, March 14, 2009






Still in the process of changing over the house to Spring. It always fun to revisit things I haven't seen in a year.





I made these two whimsy pillows back in 2006. The egg below is schneeberger bobbin lace. Not my favorite type of lace to make. It's very flismy because of all the open space which is made by twisting the threads.



Everyday more and more birds are returning to the area, so I just know Spring is right around the corner.














1 comment:

GraceBeading said...

We finally opened up some windows today, it was wonderful to have some fresh air! Even got to cleaning out the garage some. The sun today was so nice, I think it got up into the 60's. I'm SO thankful it's finally warming up!

Love your little pillows.